CG PPT Result 2019: The CGT PPT stands for Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test which is conducted for various polytechnic streams like mechanical, computer science, civil, electrical is a state level competitive entrance level examination. This exam is conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board. CG PPT 2019 exam is managed by the CG Vyapam. The candidates who want to join Polytechnic/diploma can write the examination in the month of April 2019. Here you will get information about the CG PPT result 2019. The Vyavasayik Pareeksha Mandal manages the Chattisgarh Polytechnic exam, the candidates can appear for the examination by paying some amount through the Application fee and start preparing for the exam, we suggest to prepare prior to the examination the candidate may score good marks in CG PPT Exams.
Chhattisgarh Vyavasayik Pareeksha is a board which will conduct various exams every year. Firstly it will release the notification regarding the exams and conduct them accordingly. Like every year, the board has released the notification of Pre-Polytechnic Test (PPT) 2019 and invited the applications from the eligible candidates. The aspiring candidates who seek admission in polytechnic diploma courses across the state have filled their application forms and applied for the exam. The exam was held successfully in April 2019 for all the applied candidates. The application fee should be remitted through the online banking/debit/credit card & also through bank challan.
CG PPT Result 2019 – Chhattisgarh PPT Details
- Name of Authority Conducting Exam: Vyavasayik Pareeksha Mandal/CG Vyapam
- Name of Exam: CG PPT 2019 Exam
- Exam Date: 9th May 2019
- CG PPT 2019 Answer Key Release Date: Can be Released After The Exam Only.
- Results & Rank Card Download Date: May 2nd Week 2019 Expected
- Official website(s) to check Chhattisgarh PPT Result 2019: cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
As you know that PPT 16 Exam for Diploma Engineering Admission in various Polytechnic Colleges/ Institutes of Chhattisgarh State has been conducted on 17.04.2016 by the CG Vyapam as per PPT 16 Notice. So now the candidates will be eager to know about their PPT Score Marks which will decide the entry of a student in counselling hall. About 27 Districts HQs were selected for the organisation of this exam. There were 150 Questions in Exam and if four questions cancel due to the wrong answer. And after your 99 Questions are found correct, then the calculation will be done as per under formula. For more information regarding CG PPT Result grievances, please contact at 0771 4024008. And connect to this page continue. Press CTRL+D to bookmark us now to get more information on PPT Results, Merit List, Cut off and Much more.
How To Check CG PPT Result 2019 Online
- It is simple to check the CG PPT Results; the candidate requested to login to the official portal first
- Now go the results and Click on the link ‘CG PPT Result 2019’ or something similar to that
- Enter the important credentials like Roll number and the date of birth etc
- Now submit the information which you have entered
- Your Results will be displayed to you online, check the results and take screenshot or print
- The printout is recommended as it may be useful for further reference